View Single Post
      11-28-2021, 04:44 PM   #282
ElHeffe
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Many

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM.PWR View Post
How did you like your RS3? I saw BG in person and it’s nice but not for me.
I sold my RS3 because I got a good offer on it. I made money but looking back, I regret selling it. It was stupid fast but it also got kind of boring in the way a Tesla would. It ended up being almost sterile. Yes. It has the amazing exhaust note but after 2 years you don't notice it as much. Towards the end, what started to drive me nuts was the split second to downshift and the the turbo lag. I think I should of tuned it vs sold it but that's no longer an option. I ended up with a M2 Comp and the revs are so insanely quick that I never got used to it, in a GREAT way! I missed the AWD, which was why I sold my M2 Comp and am getting the M4CX. It should be the best of all worlds, for me.

It's easy to get spoiled and want more. I'm learning to temper myself as I'm becoming hopelessly picky when it comes to sports cars. It's a shame Audi did away with the puck style input, the "nugget" shifter and so much cheap plastic on the inside. If it's like the GTI, you don't even have a dial for the radio volume, which, sadly, it looks like BMW is going in a similar direction. I owned a first year ATS and I all I can say is that I wish I could force each one of these designers to driver an ATS for a week and they'd quickly come around.
Appreciate 0