Quote:
Originally Posted by mahmoodster View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousefnjr View Post
Quote:
I ordered DG with Fjord Blue. Coming in less than a month. It'll probably be the first with that combo in the history of mankind because I realized too late that it may be the wrong combo. But who knows, it might actually look OK the more I think about it (and try to convince myself lol). I will definitely post here when it gets delivered. Hopefully it will be to say that it actually looks good instead of "don't do this at home!"
Bring this baby home yet? We need pics!
Wow, you read my mind! Was actually planning on posting pics soon and kept thinking about making time for it this week.

Took some pics in three different settings (no sun/nighttime, overcast/sunset, and sunny) to showcase the DG and FB combo. I'm so happy with it. Everyone, including myself, loves it and, in person, there is nothing that makes one think they don't go together.

Looking forward to seeing what you all think. I'm sure there will be some critics, LOL, but that's OK. I'll be posting more because of the of the 10-picture limit in a separate thread and will post a link to it later.

OK here you go. And thanks for pushing me to post the pics sooner than I had planned!
@yousefnjr I keep on having issues posting the pics. Trying again now with less at a time. Here's no sun…
Here's close to sunset time
Attached Images

Appreciate 2