Rep
Drives: Porsche9114S, VolXC90T8, BMWX5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzzze View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosagi1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzzze View Post
A little update on my end today. My M3 xDrive is finally on the move again (after made its way to Bremerhaven on September 18). It is on "Morning Peace" and arriving Halifax this Thursday morning.

I was told it will take 3 weeks from Halifax to GTA? Is it normal or my dealership is setting the expectation low? :
For mine, it is scheduled now to arrive to Halifax tomorrow and to dealership in GTA on Dec 2! So 3 weeks is about right!!
I think we are on the same ship. The "Morning Peace" was scheduled to arrive tomorrow but delayed to arrive 5:30am on Thursday. Not too much of a change though. Be sure to post pictures when you get your car!
I'm happy for you guys but it is still a little confusing as to the order that cars are retrofitted for the RAM. In my case, the car was built on Oct 7 which puts me either as a week 40 or 41; similar I believe to kurosagi1. I feel like my car is hidden around some corner at Bremerhaven and they simply forgot about it or it is a longer walk to reach it for the people doing the retrofit lol. Still, it is great to see movement on Canadian cars.
Appreciate 0