2023 BMW M3 Jahre  [9.50]
2022 BMW X5M   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by modat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeite22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexura View Post
Hang in there bro. Just had a zoom meeting with the finance guy at my dealership to finalize my purchase. He said that they are really expecting a big shipment of cars soon and did not want a bottle neck of customers wanting to finalize their deals with finance. And he knew about that hold up at the VPC and said things are finally moving there. But as of this writing, my CAM issue is still open.
you can complete finance while car is still on "STOP SALE" ?
I thought that was the point of the stop sale lol.

Seems like the dealership got all the paperwork finalized but can't submit it until the stop sale is complete.

Seems shady. Why can't dealerships just do things the right way
Not shady at all. The meeting was for clients that they have a business relationship with already and had a pending order. They wanted to expedite the finance process with an expectation of a big shipment of cars clogging up their offices. They did not ask me sign anything during the meeting.

FYI, I had a 2021 Dravit Gray M4 which I sold to them in July because I hated the bucket seats. They provided me a loaner 2021 X5 which I still have. I don't call this courtesy and meeting with them prior to delivery shady at all.