bmw noob
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 Comp x-drive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieP View Post
But not everyone knows and understands the quality difference with ACS. Just like those fashion brands, it's about the finish, texture, stitching, and quality that make them what they are. The design is subjective to someones opinion….It's just hard to see comments that are misrepresenting the brand and giving false perceptions.
Now that is a very reasonable argument, and one that would likely have averted the escalation.

I understand your frustration as a passionate fan of the brand. I’m just trying to bring in a little different perspective on the discussion here, and hope to lighten the mood a bit.

I think we can all agree the parts will be very high quality fit and finish. Expensive? Yes, but certainly high quality.

Functionality? Well, the aero parts are likely moot at street speeds, but I’m sure they offer some advantages on a track. The other stuff is likely the same from a pure performance standpoint.

The looks…well…we may all agree to differ…and that is ok.
2022 G80 comp X-drive:San Marino Blue/ Silverstone, 826 bicolor, cf roof; exec pkg; shadow lasers; carbon pack; MSS HAS; spacers (15/12); Burger intakes; Unit17 front lip/CS Style spoiler; TLG flappies; full xpel ppf + 15% tint; AWE switchpath exhaust w/mid-pipes; csl strut brace; Eventuri cf engine cover
Gone: 2020 M340i; 2017 F30 340i; 2008 e92 335
Appreciate 1