View Single Post
      11-03-2021, 08:59 PM   #75
FrankieP
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW/BLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw noob View Post

Using your fashion analogy, I often see hideous designs from high fashion brands that are known for their quality. Doesn’t diminish the quality of product, just the visual appeal.
But not everyone knows and understands the quality difference with ACS. Just like those fashion brands, it's about the finish, texture, stitching, and quality that make them what they are. The design is subjective to someones opinion. LV may be gaudy, but the general public knows it's high-end fashion and not sold at Walmart (or never would be). Just like ACS parts are far from Autozone or Pepboys, no matter your opinion of the styling. Also these parts look very well scaled and integrated in real life. They don't look pasted on. When you see them up close the quality and texture make you feel like it was designed this way from the factory or is a special edition, a la ACS.

I don't expect everyone to understand, nor do I pretend that everyone will like 100% of the program. I'm a fan of ACS parts, and I would not do 100% of the program. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just hard to see comments that are misrepresenting the brand and giving false perceptions.
Appreciate 0