Drives: 2022 G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kDot17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying05 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kDot17 View Post
Did you get a production number?
I did and I know what your thinking. I actually secured an allocation that was already accepted, but was able to change to how I wanted it.

That said, I also originally had the allocation in writing, submitted my build to the CA, and then was told a day later that the allocation was actually taken by another customer 2 days prior. Long story short, I had everything in writing, went straight to the GM, and got it back to me as it should have been. I lit that dealership up and was not going to back down and they figured much so. Good thing they did the right thing, was gonna get really nasty.

Attachment 2703714
That's great, I was just asking in case you didn't know how it worked and the dealer was trying to take you for a ride without having an allocation. Seems to be happening to a lot of people.
Even after getting assurance from the GM that it was now back to me, I still didn't believe anything until I got my production number with my name on the build sheet. I pushed them and they got it back quickly.

When I was in limbo waiting on the issue, I called all over the southeast and did not get anywhere. Though the savannah GA bmw dealer called me back stating a customer bailed out and the build had time to change, but already got me situation fixed. It's like trying to find the golden ticket in a wonka bar with these things.