09-06-2021, 02:44 PM   #252
///AVM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
@///AVM what do you think about the upcoming M4 Convertible? 😄😉. I'm hoping it will have the same dynamic you described with your M3.
Brother JC

You are setting me up for failure with that question . . . but I will address it anyway.

First, you know I am not a big fan of the G80 design architecture, and even less so of the G82.

You also know, for me, it is all about performance . . . and I believe the G80C is currently the ultimate driving machine.

I have no reason to believe the M4 convertible offers anything other than the same driving experience (performance) as the G80/82.

All the above stated, your question comes across to me as being completed founded on aesthetics, so I will address it directly with the following . . .

I do not much like convertibles and I think the the M4 convertible is ugly as sin. I personally would not own one regardless of its performance . . . yes, I have a line I will not cross when it comes to design architecture, regardless of performance. The G82 approaches that line, but I would get one if the G80 were not available. I cannot say the same about the M4 convertible.

///AVM
Appreciate 1
JCZ51483.50