View Single Post
      08-17-2021, 01:30 AM   #242
Loz78
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

IOMG and TARTUFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimmy View Post
Still trying to nail down the final build here..

Currently have Tartufo interior along with 826m black wheels and black calipers.

I think I’m going to switch out the Tartufo. It’s an elegant color but a little too sophisticated/ old man style for me (no offense to anyone here at all). I’m trying to go for something a little sportier / younger and debating between Silverstone or black. Red or blue definitely wouldn’t work.

I originally had KO and might just go that route again for the ultimate head turner.. but it’s almost a little too loud for me. Black might be a little plain but it would go nicely with the shadowline trim and blacked out wheels? I’m actually also debating between 826m black or bi-color wheels with the black calipers. Think the bi-colors might show them a little better but the blacked out would look more aggressive with the shadowline trim / shadowline headlights. I did red calipers originally but it’s a little Christmassy so thinking against it this time.
I'll try get some picks up for you soon but I went with all the options you swapped out on my IOMG M3😂 Tartufo, bi-colour and red calipers. Personally I'm in love with it, especially the interior. Dealer congratulated me on having the 'balls' to spec Tartufo as many inquire about it but very few pull the trigger. It's fantastic and is the perfect juxtaposition for the bright exterior paint. Not in a million years is this an old man color, it's classy, elegant, stylish and individual, not your classic beige/brown leather of old! If anyone is considering it….do it! You will not regret it I promise.
Appreciate 1
maelfyn156.50