Geektechlive
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Open to interpretation I suppose on a formal definition.

I don't believe dravit requires the same special considerations/approvals from BMW like my Twilight Purple though…
From what I have found online These colors are cheaper than regular individual colors but there "could" be the need for the SA to submit paperwork. its less of an "approval" and more a notice that this order is getting "special" paint.

Its definitely not the flaming hoops I had to jump through at my dealer for Voodoo blue and cheaper than $4500 but BMW still calls these colors "individual". I am thinking we err on if BMW calls it "individual" then it is.

Additionally, I already counted Tanzanite blue for mjbernatz

We all are crazy passionate about BMW and probably a bit more invested in the car compared to others since we did go out of our way to pay more and get approval. I get that. Im trying to be inclusive here and still respect the fact that we all had to do more to get the color we wanted.

My Intent with this Thread was this. I was very curious how many more people did individual colors on this forum. I know my sample size is only going to be :
1. People on this forum
2. People who see this thread and want to be counted

I think its great that we have 30+ people who also are excited about getting this car and who wanted to share that on the thread. Im excited to see all the data and also excited as this is my first M car and wanted to share the excitement with all of you.

anyone disagree with my assessment?

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather

Last edited by Geektechlive; 08-01-2021 at 09:30 AM.. Reason: Had morning coffee and wanted to add more thoughts
Appreciate 7
chicagofan0019313.50
evilalien452.00
Limegrntaln13701.00
Frank_NJ561.00
mjbernatz209.00
Llarry16800.00