Thread: Confess here
View Single Post
      07-14-2021, 07:09 AM   #6135
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Holy shit. I'm dying over here this morning. "Captain Stern"

My ponderings this morning. I confess, I have too many clothes. My jeans alone wouldn't fit in Captain Sterns closet. All shirts get hung, no exceptions. All shirts get ironed before wearing. My OCD is off the charts as well. I come by it honest; I'm a 5S/Kaizen/Lean guy. My closet is as follows from left to right - long sleeve t's on the far left (descending in color from black to white), then short sleeve t's (same color order), hung dress pants (dark to light, left to right), jeans (dark wash to light), work shirts (we wear uniform shirts), long sleeve dress shirts, then sweaters. All matching hangers, all hangers, shirts and pants hung in the same direction.

It's not a being anal thing, it's an efficiency thing. I don't have time to waste to until I get to work.

The only clothes that go in drawers are sock, under wear and clothes that only get worn to work in the yard. Closets > Furniture

I also have one scarf and it was bought specifically to wear with a coat. It was worn once for about 10 minutes.

Also, Captain Stern, I see an empty hanger mixed in with uniforms. That's a -1 on your OCD score card sir.
Appreciate 3
cmyx6go15853.00
Sedan_Clan25294.00
TiMSport12808.50