Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommydieselm3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianray18 View Post
Oh hey Buddy! Hows the car treating you? Well JB4 isnt a tune just a piggy back on the system. I dont think they will notice it if you just take it off the car before you bring it to the dealership. I Havnt heard anyone about cracking the ECU and tuning it. Have you done the break in service? I actually notice the car to be abit more powerful after the service.
i am at 940 miles cannot wait to take this thing in.. LOL.. yea from what I am hearing they are flagging cars with JB4 as well... Piggybacks count as tunes as well.... shit is really annoying LOL. I had these done on my f82 and never had any issues.. I cannot wait for my service end of next week.. How many miles did you get it done at 1200?
I think it was a little over 1200 miles. You may face the same issues that you'll have to comeback cause there was a back log for one of the parts. I cant remember what it was but started with a D. If thats the case with JB4 i may not do it then since im only leasing. I doubt ill buy this car but the next M3 i probably with get the AWD. The car sticks so good though! I had a scare earlier this week. It was rainy and i just left my driveway took a turn and my car started going sideways. I wasnt even gassing it F P Zeros lol the temp was like 58 but damn
Appreciate 0