Originally Posted by The Dad View Post
M4 xdrive
Alpine white
Red Calipers
black interior
Black 826M
Standard seats
Ventilated seats

Thought about the sunroof, have one at the moment. Decided not to go with it.
Was going to buy a C63s, whilst visiting my brother in Melbourne saw the new M4. Organised an M4 for the weekend The car blew me away. It didn't have a sunroof and it didn't bother me.

When I got back from Melbourne, drove the C63s again. Was soooooo underwelmed after driving the M4.

Decided to buy the same spec I drove, but with xDrive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad View Post
M4 xdrive
Alpine white
Red Calipers
black interior
Black 826M
Standard seats
Ventilated seats

Thought about the sunroof, have one at the moment. Decided not to go with it.
Was going to buy a C63s, whilst visiting my brother in Melbourne saw the new M4. Organised an M4 for the weekend The car blew me away. It didn't have a sunroof and it didn't bother me.

When I got back from Melbourne, drove the C63s again. Was soooooo underwelmed after driving the M4.

Decided to buy the same spec I drove, but with xDrive.
Sounds like we have an almost identical spec. I also have a C63 coupe, the facelift version, and i was blown away by how much better the M3 was I that drove. Had it for 3 days and it was amazing. Ordered the M4 the minute i returned the test vehicle to the dealership. When I got back into my C63 I felt like I was sitting on a stool - the seating position is so much higher in that car compared to the new M3/4. Wow what a difference. Although the C63 sounds absolutely amazing the new G8x are just better cars. Maybe that's the BMW guy in me coming out - the C63 was my first and only AMG. Sounds wonderful but it is severely traction limited. Hence my decision to go for xDrive !
Appreciate 1
The Dad88.50