SpeedyJ
Private
Rep
Drives: 992 gt3, 992 turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantagathus View Post
LMAO, your "clear 12 inches of water" comment is dumb. You wouldn't cross shop an F-150 and M3, you're buying for different purposes. THAT's the point. The 911 can be the best driving car in the world, it simply does not do what I need it to do with 2 kids. Money is irrelevant.
If you could keep up you would realize you are missing the point. He was making up arbitrary reasons why the 911 can't be used as a daily. I have been able to take my 4 and 7 year old, with the wife, and weekend bags without an issue. Anyone saying it's not as capable is just too poor to afford one or both.
I have a 5 year old/18 month old and my wife is petite/5'5 and couldn't fit in the front when my kids were in the back, mainly due to the rear facing seat. The 992 backseat is pretty awful for anything but short trips and the frunk surely can't fit a normal size stroller let alone a stroller plus appreciable luggage. Again I would hesitate to use the finances argument because a lot of my friends with huracans, turbos, and other sports cars are leasing g80s as dailys. Also, not to burst ur bubble but a turbo and a gt3 make the c2s feel flat.
Appreciate 1
02M3ForMe4278.00