Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2023 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbm007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektechlive View Post
Any ideas on when the spec sheets will drop and AWD allocations will be open? I know the official AWD "unveiling" just happened but It seemed sooner than I thought so hoping allocations are sooner too.
Most likely they will become available coinciding with the G83 release. As the G83 is AWD only from what I have heard, so it would make sense for BMW to release them at the same time.

When this will happen is a mystery... most likely beginning of June at the latest I would have guessed as production will start in July according to the recent BMW press release. But I hope it's sooner as I want to amend my order to AWD.
With the exception of HEA cars allocations are usually a month or so out, we could see the July build allocations (2022 USA MY) be released in may. It would be unusual for those allocations to be available in April. I would imagine the order guides will come out at the same time.... ppl are ancy/excited but we are still well within bmws normal process

Also on the G83 they may not "officially" announce it with a press release until the cars are literally rolling down the assembly line. That doesn't mean the order guides and allocations won't be available much earlier.

Bmwna's hand was more or less forced with regard to the xdrive press release because corporate did their "M3/m4 explained video"
In the rest of world intro of awd is much less dramatic as it will be an in year update vs the all new model year that comes in North America
Appreciate 1
Sbm007615.50