cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
I think you know how anal I am. So here's the skinny on sheets as Casa de Raymond. Three sets of sheets for each bed. No more, no less. One to keep on bed and two as spares that are in rotation. Once, sometimes twice a week (mind you I don't sleep in my bed daily) the sheets come off, go in the washer and the next set gets pulled out of the closet and on the bed. Problem is that due to my lackluster fitted sheet foldery, the rest of my sheets look pristine, but my fitted sheet looks like....I pride myself on making humorous assimilations with things.....I'm drawing blank this morning, not enough caffiene....let's just say they are wrinkled all to shit by the time they get on the bed. Every other piece of bedding - pristine and clean, the fitted sheet looks like a sideways dumpster fire cook out.
I always used to rotate through spare sets but I like putting the sheets on the bed fresh out of the wash. They smell clean. I do the same with towels. All my bath towels are white. I love the smell of clorox on my fresh clean whites!
FizzyElf133.00