02-10-2021, 08:46 PM   #10
duky
The Tanzanian
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3, Audi RS6, Mini Cooper

Garage List
Just saw the cars at Weatherford BMW

All I can say is WOWOWOWOWOWOW! The G82 is beyond amazing and the carbon seats are an absolute must-have. I must say the G80 to me was overall meh and I did not feel was distinguished enough from my F80 to be worthy of an upgrade. More thoughts below and pictures (including bonus photos of the RS6 I managed to FINALLY see in the flesh which was also beyond amazing). What a wonderful day.
  • Carbon bucket seats are perfect - I did not feel uncomfortable in the slightest; they are nice and snug on me and wrapped really nicely
  • Carbon seats make ingress/egress more challenging haha (need to work on core)
  • My crotch had no issues with the little piece on the seat
  • These cars look WAY better in person; even as I was taking photos while standing there it was crystal clear that they do not photograph well. The cars are beautiful
  • I have a strong preference for the M4 - the curves are just perfect and the back does not appear to jut out as much as it does in photos; the shape is just so sexy
  • SPY is gorgeous and eye-catching; I probably wouldn't get it because it feels like it will be too popular but it looks really really good
  • Rear of the G82 looked pretty spacious I was surprised. Was too excited with the front to get in the back but it looked like a solid amount of space
  • The standard seats did not feel any lower than my F80 seats did which was disappointing
  • The carbon seats DID feel lower than my F80 seats which I lovedddd (I'm not sure if standard seats in the G82 are also lower than the G80)
  • Did I say the cars look amazing
  • Strong preference for the G82's looks; I feel like the front end of the car just belongs on the G82 because it screams sportscar to me vs. the G80 that is very stately looking
  • None of the interiors looked good to me; KO was WAY too orange and the blue was not a nice blue (Silverstone will be the way for me)
  • Rear end of the G82 is very wide
  • I look forward to LCI taillights on the G82; they are the biggest letdown on the car (the white bits look cheap)
Attached Images

2023 F56 MINI Cooper SE Midnight Black II on Carbon Black
2021 C8 Audi RS6 Avant Mythos Black on Black/Grey
2016 F80 BMW M3 Black Sapphire Metallic on Silverstone
Appreciate 6
Jcali861479.00
M3AWD3183.00
Scorp!on1514.50
Dr.Deep1827.00