View Single Post
      01-12-2021, 01:11 PM   #129
ByeFelicia
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ximian View Post
Suggesting that BMW employees are going going to be limiting their careers and future employment prospects because they worked on the G8x and were maybe in a video on YouTube or Instagram?

Blaming "BMW Marketing" for giving people a "scapegoat" for the look of the car or the heaviness? Oh no, certainly don't denounce the people that are making horrible comments online or worse.

It's like he's providing a diagram of how to harass BMW and their employees on social media and what their consequences should be.

I almost want to sign into YouTube and call him out for being a colossal tw a t. I hope he watches this video in a year so he can cringe at what he's saying like some of us are now.

The M video gives you the weight of a lightweight configuration for the G8x. If you want to go lighter, you can always modify it. But sure, let's pretend that's impossible for the less than 1% of G8x Ms that will see a track and instead join a bandwagon for views.

If you don't like the car, move on with your life. I used to enjoy watching the Apex Nuerburg videos but with content like this and the steadily declining quality into YouTube-drama level,
I should probably move on with my life as well.
Yes.
Appreciate 1