Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, 228i THP, E46 ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeelToeShift View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberStorm View Post
yea for sure the price delta between the GTS 4.0 and GT4 / Spyder is not that substantial. and it's not like dealers are aggressively discounting the GTS 4.0 at this stage either
I personally think the GT4 and Spyder styling is worth the price alone as it’s just so aggressive and for me easily one of the best looking mid-engined designs today or from a historical perspective.
I think the GTS cars look great but much more under stated in looks. They are going to be very rare (is what I am hearing) and should also hold value well so I presume discounts will be far and few between.
I agree. I'm usually a function over form guy but the GT4 is one of the beat looking cars on the road today IMO. Even though the GTS fits my use case better (only 1-2 track days a year), the styling was a big factor pushing me towards the GT4. I figure owing a manual, N/A GT car is an experience I want to have in my life before they cease to exist, even if I eventually find the car too harsh for daily use or longer drives.

The GT4 looks like a special car. The GTS looks like every other Porsche you ever see.