11-19-2017, 05:54 AM   #173
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I never use mdf for anything. That material is not even so common here, we finns are weird.

I have done a million versions of a laundry room, I've put table tops on top of those two and all, and I've always hated the bending and folding laundry in the wrong night. It is quite pathetic i never considered lifting those two up from above the ground. I think I'll make a drawer for the detergents under the machines too.

My husband wants me to build us a house, but i hate the current building code here so I'm trying to find one i could renovate. I've been less than thrilled with the pressure to just come up with something, so this is quite a thrill to get excited about even a laundry room!
pretty common here in the USA with having washers/dryers sitting on pedestals. but the fact they wanted $500 for basically a metal box frame...$700 if you want them to slide out like drawers. i said the heck with that...i'll build my own! you can build the drawers yourself and just buy a set of sliders from your local parts store. good idea with using the drawers to store the laundry detergent and stuff. i probably could have done that at the time i did this but had other projects to work on lol.

let me know if you do.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0