View Single Post
      02-08-2017, 03:16 AM   #15
Monaco-E92
Registered
Rep
Drives: N54 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aatish View Post
Just curious, why is your camera mounted like that? Why not on the windshield?

Would save you the trouble of blurring the image.
A fair question.

1. It shows I am not texting or driving distracted.
2. It shows the right mirror which shows behind me a bit.

I use a dedicated windshield mounted dashcam now. It doesn't show the interior (cant prove I'm not texting), but it does show my speed, which a lot of people here seem to think is too fast, to which I'd argue it's not and is why I need my speed recorded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by te37 View Post
1. Chill bro
2. Do you live in a old folks community lol
I do. It's a big community called Florida.

And You don't chill after being hit 3 times (all not my fault) and having permanent injuries as a result. You run out of fucks to give.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABAUKE View Post
335i Dashcam - Florida Bad Drivers Vol. 3- That looks like a Subaru. Any as other posters have said, a number of times the drivers you honked at (unnecessarily) had the right of way. You could avoid many of these situations by doing a bit of heads up driving and avoiding these situations by better anticipating them. Cheers.
I beg to differ. If I have to slam on my brakes (or brake moderately) to avoid rear ending you because you are stopping in an active lane, then you are getting honked at. I am risking getting rear ended myself for suddenly braking because you cant navigate yourself into the turn lane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lean1 View Post
He probably feels that these comments are your opinions and does not represent him in any form. It's that time to take a knee and reflect. Drive safe.
Well if you think these comments are facts then you have a lot to learn about the definitions of "fact" and "opinion". All of this is an opinion. However, if someone says "you are driving BMW", then I would say that is a fact. But if someone says I am "unnecessarily honking", then that is indeed an opinion. Just like it is my opinion that I am not honking unnecessarily.
Appreciate 0