View Single Post
      06-11-2015, 03:45 PM   #2522
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Does well? No, does REALLY REALLY WELL that your 6 generations do not need to worry about money.

Being large? I mean some billionaires are anorexic as hell, and some are obese. If I am hunting for a whale, I am not going to worry about sperm whale being mal-nourished or over-nourished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
I am already married to an avg person. Attracted to as physical or emotional or mentally?

Physical can be changed. 6'0 100lbs can just do light exercise and increase energy(calorie) intake to get to whatever he or wife wants.
6'0 250lbs can just do light exercise and decrease energy intake to get whatever he or wife wants.

Emotional people can be changed as well. (non-scientific views with no random samples. Bimmerpost Psychologist and Psychiatrist can just relax...)
If someone is too emotional , this guy just need to ton down on sad dramas type of movies?
no emotions? maybe he needs to watch more sad chick flicks.
She would need to have balance in all 3 areas. She needs to be beautiful in your eyes, emotionally stable to your terms, as well as intelligent. Your wife has all three right?
Appreciate 1