View Single Post
      01-13-2014, 04:06 AM   #7
notnow
Bit by Modbug
Rep
Drives: F86

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollinstone157 View Post
If you look at the EXIF data on flickr, you'll see that the shots were exposed for 4 seconds each, with an aperture of f8.0 at ISO 100. I chose those settings because it made differences in brightness easier to show in photos. The idea behind leaving the settings publicly available was to allow any user to recreate the situation I had (white wall, approx. 48" distance) with almost the same results.

I'm a little confused, in that video, there was no 32W cree AE being used. I simply used a cheap, older angel eye and a brand-new LUX being used to show the difference between two ways of driving LEDs.

In the photos, there was no shot of a 32W cree, just the halogen and the different color settings on the V4.

I hope I have cleared some stuff up. If not, please ask more questions!
The forum sees "Typical" aftermarket PNP angel eyes as the ebay "cree angel eyes"(20w, 32w and etc.) that costs $60...

Not sure what the old HPB 20w angel eyes are like, but if they were advertised as "10w per side making a total of 20w" then it is pretty obvious that they would be that much weaker.

The 20w cree's that the majority of the forum has is very comparable to the LUX. (I still have LUX in my car right now btw.)
Appreciate 0